Wednesday, October 12, 2011

My Heart is in Boma, South Sudan

Well, it's been a little over a week since I got back from Boma and I think I'm finally done adjusting back to Pacific Standard Time and done dealing with jet lag. There's a lot that I've been processing about the trip and the experience there, and I'm very thankful for you all who have prayed and supported me through this. I'm hoping to have enough clarity and direction to write about, so for now please enjoy this video I put together that captures some of where I was and why my heart will forever be with the beautiful people in Boma.


3 comments:

Kuju kelvin said...

Thank you very much Aaron for visiting the most marginalized area in the region. I am from Boma and there is always one thing that I pray that God 'll grant me and that is " Girl Child Education." Through church scholarship I think it will be posible

Aaron said...

It was my honor and privilege. God called and I answered. It was truly a gift of His love to experience such a beautiful place and wonderful people. Where in Boma are you from, Kuju? And where do you live now - still in Boma or did you move somewhere else for education?

Thank you for taking time to read my blog and post a comment!

kuju kelvin said...

Thank you once more Aaron.I am from Bayen village at Boma up and I came to Kenya some years back to come and search for education but I usually go back during December holidays.

Post a Comment

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

"Trutheran" Christian Living ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Seo Blog. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP