Saturday, May 8, 2010

We Belong

I found this song via Pandora this week and wanted to share the beauty of the message. It's written by Kathryn Scott, an Irish native and well-known worship leader. You can listen to the song here:


And here are the lyrics:
"I Belong"

Not angels nor demons
No power on Earth or Heaven
Not distance nor danger
No trouble now or ever
Nothing can take me from Your great love
Forever this truth remains

I belong
I belong to you
I belong
I belong to you

Not hardship nor hunger
No pain or depth of sorrow
Not weakness nor failure
No broken dream or promise
Nothing can take me from Your great love
Forever this truth remains

I belong
I belong to you
I belong
I belong to you

1 comments:

Randolph Koch said...

Beautiful song. Thanks for sharing. I love Pandora - I've discovered so many new artists through Pandora that I normally wouldn't hear on the radio.

Post a Comment

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

"Trutheran" Christian Living ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Seo Blog. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP