Monday, December 28, 2009

Google Calendar: Read the Bible in a Year

My church is encouraging everyone to read through the bible in 2010, so I found a guide online (credit to ewordtoday.com) and integrated it into a Google Calendar.
Calendar Description:
Read through the Bible in one year. Read the books of the Bible as they were written historically according to the estimated date of their writing. This uses the order of the Hebrew Bible (Law, Prophets, Writings) and the New Testament writings.
Please feel free to copy/paste the html code below to add the button to your site. However, please make sure to include the link to my blog, as I took the time to manually enter the readings for every day of the year!


Courtesy of
Trutheran.blogspot.com


3 comments:

Cynthia Barger, CBD said...

what version is it?

Cynthia Barger, CBD said...

I am trying to add your calendar to my google calendar. I used the link "add to google calendar" above, and I see the calendar in my google calendar, but there are no readings on each day. Could you help me with this? Thank you.

Aaron said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Cynthia! Unfortunately, this was for 2010 so it's probably on your calendar but for two years ago (which is why you're not seeing anything each day; if you went back two years in your calendar, you should see the daily readings). I've looked around the web and haven't found anything in iCal format (for Google Calendar) for the Historical version of the Bible reading plan. However, I recently posted some options for 2012, which do include iCal format reading plans - just none for the Historical version. I hope this helps!

Post a Comment

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

"Trutheran" Christian Living ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Seo Blog. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP