Sunday, July 19, 2009

Okay, Matt...

I've actually wanted to do this for a while, but for whatever reason I haven't yet. I'm generally more apt to respond to other people's intelligent and thought-provoking ideas, rather than create them myself, so this is a little bit of a stretch for me. I hope it becomes fruitful for both you and me... maybe that's been the reason I haven't stepped out in this type of a blog before? I can tell stories just fine (like this example), but sharing my thoughts and feelings is a bit more personal. After seeing how fruitful some of Matt's posts have been and a little nudging on his part (I'm sure he just said it somewhat jokingly), though, here I am.

1 comments:

Randolph Koch said...

Hi Aaron! Thanks for the invite to your blog! Welcome to the BLOG world! I'll look forward to reading your insights in the months to come! It's an encouragement when brothers are out there sharing their thoughts and what God is doing in their life! It's been a busy summer for me and I haven't been able to write in about a month.
All the best, R. Koch

Post a Comment

Modified by Blogger Tutorial

"Trutheran" Christian Living ©Template Nice Blue. Modified by Seo Blog. Original created by http://ourblogtemplates.com

TOP